[jewel] Re: Current state of Jewel-OBJC

  • From: Frank Hale <frankhale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jewel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 17:29:42 -0700 (PDT)

> That way, you can tailor it to be as
> minimilistic or bloated as you like, and by using
> shared libs or modules
> you can handle a whole plethora of random crap.

Yeah I agree 110% with you Brett. The hard part is
hammering out a good design for the code so that it
can be abstracted enough and the plugin approach be
effective.

> Just my 2ps, happy to be argued down on this, but
> I'm trying to go for
> the 'little bits that do their jobs well' approach.

You won't get any arguing from me. I am leaning
towards the plugin approach more and more. It was
never my first choice but it seems like a good way to
go.

http://search.yahoo.com