[jewel] Re: Curious on progress and intent of the Obj-C fork of Jewel...

  • From: Frank Hale <frankhale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jewel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 06:43:12 -0700 (PDT)

> > Oh really? What does that bell sound like??? =)
>
> *BONG*

Its nice that there is some good conversation
happening on this list. Maybe we can share ideas and
stuff for future development. I'm currently
refactoring my perception of the WM and trying to come
up with new ideas and ways to do stuff. But as with
all things being truly innovative is not easy and
usually isn't something that you just do, its
something that usually comes to you in a dream or an
epiphany or by some strange fellow in the night
passing by wispering riddles to you...

But I do look forward to bouncing ideas off you guys
on the list. Maybe you'll feel the same way.

http://search.yahoo.com