[iyonix-support] Re: New version of MiscSetup available

  • From: David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 17:09:40 GMT

In message <4f4af8a076lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>In a dim and distant universe <8179e04a4f.pittdj+@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>   David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> muttered:
>> Just a thought. !WimpVF saves, or saved sometime in the past, its
>> settings as WimpVisualFlags in Tasks, which would supercede any settings
>> set in PreDesk.
>
>What's WimpVF? and is it available anywhere? I can't find it on Google, ROS
>Filebase or Frax.

Please pay attention.

I did post with the info on the "Silly pinboard question" thread.

See 8cfe71494f.pittdj+@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

!WimpVF sets WimpVisualFlags.

As it is not available on the web I have rescued it.

http://www.pittdj.co.uk/software/index.htm

It was made available to Iyonix users ages ago probably via the old
FreeServe groups file store system.

There is no help with it but it places a file as I described.

--
David Pitt.

Computing with Virtual RISC OS and Windows Vista.