[iyonix-support] Re: New version of MiscSetup available

In message <4f49fa5415lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
          Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In a dim and distant universe <1c14f7494f.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> muttered:
>> What Help file; I can't find one, not nowhere :-(
>
> It's actually inside the application - but as you generally launch it from
> the Boot configuration, is not so easy as just clicking menu over its icon
> in order to select the help option.
>
> Therefore I've added a 'Help' button to the main window in the next version
> (v1.11), along with improving the !Help documentation.

Surely for configure widgets you should be using a Messages file?

Opinions expressed here are probably my own, but you can't be too
careful, can you?
visit http://www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support
Other info via http://www.freelists.org/webpage/iyonix-support