[iyonix-support] Re: New version of MiscSetup available

  • From: Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 21:27:13 GMT

In message <4f497be0bflists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
 on 29 Nov 2007 Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,

> I've just uploaded version 1.10 of MiscSetup to
> http://www.vigay.com/software/miscsetup.html having added some new features
> to it.

> The latest version has a slightly re-designed main window (screenshot on
> page above) and several new options to set various visual flags in the
> desktop. I've added a number of RISC OS 'Select' options to enable/disable
> visual effects such as textured menus, transparent icon boxes, font
> blending and 3D window borders/fully 3D iconbar etc.

> MiscSetup is freeware, but feedback and comments are always welcome.

It didn't pick up that I had increased the Nextslot size to 4096K

It has also transformed my beep into a faint peep.  Anything to do
with the "fix" for the sound sample rate?

Also when using Paint, the text in the Save Sprite dialogue box from
within an open image looked strange - >> >> >>
The Save and Sprite>Save options from the Sprite file window are fine

Regards
--
Andrew Pinder