[iyonix-support] Re: New version of MiscSetup available

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 11:12:48 +0000 (GMT)

In a dim and distant universe <f07f534a4f.Brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> muttered:

> The textured menus and 3D icon bar don't survive a reboot here.

> Iyo Panther, RO 5.13, MiscSetup 1.10

Odd. I've just tried here, also using RO 5.13 and the textured menus
survive a reboot. I'm not sure about 3D iconbar because that effect doesn't
seem to make much difference either way on my machine, but that may be due
to my non-standard wimp toolsprites.

Has anyone else found that settings don't survive a reboot?

The actual visualwimpflags are stored in the Boot.Predesk.WinSetup file (I
used the same name as the Select file of the same function).

Paul