[iyonix-support] Re: MP 3 Player - Error Message

  • From: Chris Terran <chris.terranova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 11:59:38 GMT

In message <2714666e4f.MThompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Matthew Thompson <mt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> Is it only in pink ? I found one on their website which seemed to be
> only 256mb , 1GB one would be very good.

> Believe me the last thing I want to do is have to use the PC, the RISC
> OS environment is so much better, i'll have to have a look at that
> then.

> Perhaps I don't have to give up then !

You might also consider this:

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_7&products_id=102074

This most definitely works fine on an Iyonix -- I have one in front of
me :-)

Sound quality is perfectly acceptable, and it also has a sound
recording facility for note-taking (not mentioned on the web page, but
it works). Lots of other facilities too: EQ settings, random play by
dir or file, etc. Nice display. No problems with using it as an
ordinary USB stick for other types of file.

I think it's a bargain.

Best, Chris

--
*** Chris & Lee's Photodesk tutorials, tips and resources
*** http://www.photodesk.iconbar.com *** New tiles!