[iyonix-support] Re: MP 3 Player - Error Message

  • From: Peter van der Vos <peterthuis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 23:21:20 +0100

Op 7-feb-2008, om 20:06 heeft Peter van der Vos het volgende geschreven:
[..]
Then I ran !ROFS as per normal and didn't see anything different?
should I be seeing something else now ? Where would it be displayed ?
in the same place?
No, somewhere on the screen, but I am only guessing. It could be in the file ROFS or the file ROFS2007.
Problem is, I don't have a USB stick or something like that here.

OK, looked at the code again. My mistake but it couldn't work. Tried it with a SD card and a cardreader but it didn't work so I adjusted the code (sorry Dave).

You can find it at http://peter.drobe.co.uk the file ROFS.zip. In it is one of the lib files. Replace the one in !ROFS with the new one.

In use, nothing is different. But when you select the drive from the pulldown menu AND press the <shift> key it will write one or two files in the root directory. This should be 'sector0x0' and maybe an other one. They are files with text in it and maybe you can send them here (or to me). I only tried it with my SD card so I hope it works for you.

Good luck,

Peter
--
Peter van der Vos