[iyonix-support] Re: MP 3 Player - Error Message

  • From: Steve Yandell <steyan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 22:46:03 +0000 (GMT)

On 05 Feb, Matthew Thompson <mt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <354a8e6c4f.davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Dave Higton <davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > In message <22c5736c4f.MThompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >           Matthew Thompson <mt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > At 1 GB, it can't be too big.

> Thats good then, can rule that out.

> > Did you plug it directly into the Iyonix or via a hub?

> Initially just via a hub, but just tried it direct into the Iyonix and
> the same result.

> Does the fact the icon appears suggest it could work ? or is it a red
> herring ?

> cheers
> Matthew

I do not know if this is relevant, but ...
I got the same error message ("Bad block size - must be 256/512/1024") on
plugging a 2Gb pendrive into my Iyonix. I dodged the issue by transferring
the files to a pendrive which I knew worked. I assumed that the problem
lay with the format of the drive.
(Any further information willingly given if I am told what to try)
HTH
Steve Yandell

--
steyan@xxxxxxxxxx