[iyonix-support] Re: MP 3 Player - Error Message

  • From: Peter van der Vos <peterthuis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 23:33:38 +0100

Op 6-feb-2008, om 18:36 heeft Matthew Thompson het volgende geschreven:

In message <5DC4AC75-1B7B-42B4-9A36-98C2FF34AE91@xxxxxxx>
          Peter van der Vos <peterthuis@xxxxxxx> wrote:

[..]
Can you dump the first sector?

How do I do that?
I was afraid you would ask that..... Dave can answer that question much better. Maybe he can add a 'display sector' so other people can help to get things working.

I downloaded !ROFS and looked at the source. It is very readable and all the debug functions are in there. If you dare to change source code yourself: in the file ROFS (or ROFS2007) in the directory Libs (inside !ROFS) you can find the procedure:

DEF PROCROFS_read_drive(d%)
REM Try to read a drive.
some lines down you will find:

 PROCDisplayField_SetValue(0, Object_Stats%, 7, "")
 PROCDisplayField_SetValue(0, Object_Stats%, 8, "")
 PROCDisplayField_SetValue(0, Object_Stats%, 9, "")
 ENDPROC
ENDIF
REM PROClist_sector(buff%)
^^^ remove this REM and maybe the program displays the first sector.

Send it here (or to me) and maybe we can work it out.

Good luck,

Peter
--
Peter van der Vos