[interfacekit] Re: BHandler::fToken

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 22:03:32 +0100 CET

"Adi Oanca" <e2joseph@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I just read through the mails on this and looked through the
> > headers on
> > BView and BWindow. It won't be necessary to modify BHandler's
> > token.
> Why do you people do not understand what I am saying!

If it helps you in any way, I didn't either :-))

> I NEVER said I want to modify BHandler::fToken.
> I SAID I want to use it! I SAID that I WANTED TO SEE IF IT CAN BE
> MODIFIED!!!

That, and the fact that you are actually about to write the BWindow
class would have been nice to know before reading that mail - I am sure
that this would have helped :)

> FINALLY,
>         Forget about this email, I will use BWindow::server=5Ftoken and
> BView::server=5Ftoken!

Then, at least, your problems were solved!
(..."always look on the bright side of live"... ;-))

Adios...
   Axel.