[interfacekit] Re: BHandler::fToken

  • From: DarkWyrm <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:23:51 -0500

I just read through the mails on this and looked through the headers on BView
and BWindow. It won't be necessary to modify BHandler's token. BView and
Window each have an additional identifier token declared. The BWindow's token
will be received from a synchronous message when the BWindow contacts the
server. BViews aren't known to the server until attached to a window, so when
BWindow::AddChild is called, the server will need to send a token for each
view added. I haven't figured out the details yet, but this is how it should
work in general. :)

--DW