[ilug-cal-website] Re: [J.P. Mathew] Re: Email for ilugcal

  • From: "J.P. Mathew" <jpm.nina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:39:38 +0530

Nirmalya:
I will be in the office.
Let us plan to fix two areas.
1. We need to solve my internal problem of mapping 203.200.180.138 to
192.168.10.208 and then when I click on any link it says I can't
access 203.200.180.138 (that is an ip that is mapped by the cisco
router externally.
2. I am putting up another server for DNS, I would like some help on
configuring the domain for ilug-cal.info
3. I need to learn some more on Joomla (how to plan and create a new template.
I like http://www.joomlatraining.org.uk/ . How to develop rounded
containers like this. I believe it can be done with 1.0.10 with a -3
parameter passed to function.
See you tomorrow.
Regards
JPM

On 8/24/06, Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mr. Mathew,
 Sure. I can spend time with you. But tell me when you will be free?
I will be free after 3pm.

--Nirmalya

http://mail.yahoo.com