[ilug-cal-website] Re: [J.P. Mathew] Re: Email for ilugcal

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:49:26 +0530

No the send mail on the 192.16.10.203 is not working for
ilug--cal.inof I just found it is running Sendmail :-)

On 8/23/06, Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anirban,
 "But the thing is mail is still not working even though the above
box is running sendmail. 192.168.10.203" - you told this just two
days back. But now it is working? How?

Mr. Mathew,
 Have you made any changes in the mail server? If yes then OK.

Nirmalya Lahiri (+91-94331-13536)

http://mail.yahoo.com