[ilug-cal-website] Re: [J.P. Mathew] Re: Email for ilugcal

  • From: "J.P. Mathew" <jpm.nina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:38:32 +0530

I have Sendmail Postfix installed on that server, and have given one
account for ilugcal@xxxxxxxxxxxx so that it could be used to send
I don't want any of you to configure anything on my mail server

On 8/22/06, Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  No. we need
 the root password of server where sendmail expected to be

Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Nirmalya Lahiri writes:

> Surendra,
> To solve the problem we have to know the current configuration of server. If sendmail is already in running state,then we have
to configure it properly. To check that we need root password....

Do you mean the server

Surendra Singhi

Nirmalya Lahiri (+91-94331-13536)