[ilug-cal-website] Automatic subscription in mailing-list from website

  • From: Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:57:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
 Today after spending some time on Jommla I have successfully added a
feature in ilug-cal.info website. From today if a new user register
his/her name in ilug-cal.info website, a mailing-list subscription
confirmation mail from ilug-cal-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx will also
be delevired to his/her mail box along with website user registration
confirmation mail. So from now a user can register his/her name in
website and mailing-list at the same time using same web form.

 I am requesting to all of admin member to test the feature. If any
one found any bug, then please inform me. If you found no bug in the
new system, then announce this news to our ilug-cal-discuss mailing
list.

Nirmalya Lahiri
(+91-94331-13536)