[ilug-cal-website] Re: [J.P. Mathew] Re: Email for ilugcal

  • From: Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:02:52 -0700 (PDT)

 This is because the sendmail is not configured properly to listen from other
host. We have to reconfigure it.

  I have another suggestion. Why not we should run our personal mail server in
ilug-cal.info server? If we do that, we will get full control over it. If all
of you(ilug-cal-website team) agreed with me then I will install sendmail
remotely in ilug-cal.info server or JPM can install it localy.

 I am waiting for suggestions from the members.........

Anirban Biswas <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: But the thing is mail is still
not working even though the above box
is running sendmail. 192.168.10.203

--
Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

English
Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides

Nirmalya Lahiri
(+91-94331-13536)