[PCB_FORUM] Re: mouse change w/15.5

  • From: "Gary MacIndoe" <gary.macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:58:17 -0700

Mike, David, All,

I have "no_dynamic_zoom" set, which disables the funky, weird,
maybe-you-just-have-to-get-used-to-it dynamic zoom.  With dynamic zoom
disabled, the middle mouse click should zoom in after first zooming in, and
zoom out after the first zoom out.  Whether I just zoomed in or out, the
middle click just zooms in.  Oh well, not a big deal.

Thanks for the responses.  BTW, I've been using Cadence products exclusively
since 1995, and don't have much use for strokes!

Gary E. MacIndoe

PCB Design Engineer

Advanced Micro Devices

Longmont, Colorado