[PCB_FORUM] Re: mouse change w/15.5

  • From: "Jean Louison" <jean.louison@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:27:30 +0200

You just have to put this file (allegro.stroke) in your "$HOME/pcbenv"
directory.
or load in Allegro:

Syntax
  strokefile <filename>

Procedure
Specifying a File Containing Your Own Strokes
            Type strokefile <filename> at the console window prompt.

PCB Editor, APD looks for stroke files in this order: in the current working
directory, the \pcbenv directory, or in $cdsroot\share\pcb\text directory,
unless you specify a full path name in the filename argument.