Re: [icon-users] Seek help from EasiWriter users

  • From: Matthew Phillips <myahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 20:18:19 +0100

In message <4f3142d7f3chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 on 13 Oct 2007 Chris Johnson wrote:

> In article <4F3134158C%andy-l@xxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Andy Wingate <andy-l@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I exported it without incident [1] here with TechWriter 8.64, RISC
>> OS 5.11 and AWViewer 2.09 on a 1G Iyonix (which has been running
>> for about 48 days) with 111M of Dynamic areas allocated at present.
>
> Worked fine here with TW 8.64 and RISC OS 5.13. Only 512 MB Iyonix
> though, and I deliberately rebooted yesterday for a reason I
> completely forget now 8o)

I'm intrigued.  Are you both running your Iyonixes as servers, or do
you just leave them on all the time because you can't wait through the
20 seconds or so of boot up time?  Or do you have one of these
all-in-one utilities bundles with free local gas, phone and
electricity at evenings and weekends?  :-)

--
Matthew Phillips
Dundee