Re: [icon-users] Seek help from EasiWriter users

  • From: Andy Wingate <andy-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:45:33 +0100

In message <0377c8304f.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <4f30c57dc8riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> > http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~riscos/easitest/test.zip
>
> Exports fine here from EasiWriter 8.64, Iyonix with RISC OS 5.11,
> AWViewer 2.10. One thing that might be worth checking: How much memory
> do you have? I only have 128MB. AWRender uses dynamic areas for
> ClipView and transparency rendering and it might be possible that it
> is affected by the notorious "high dynamic area" problem various other
> programs suffer from. Have you tried it after a clean boot without

I exported it without incident [1] here with TechWriter 8.64, RISC OS
5.11 and AWViewer 2.09 on a 1G Iyonix (which has been running for
about 48 days) with 111M of Dynamic areas allocated at present.

[1] It took a while but I realised I'd dragged the save box back into
the zip archive.
--
Andy Wingate <URL:http://www.sparse.net>       OpenPGP key 0xC642BF8A
No tagline for you.