[icon-users] Seek help from EasiWriter users

  • From: Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Icon Users Group <icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:32:19 +0100

Can I enlist the help of other users who use.......

1. Iyonix/Aria with the following parameters:

OS..... RISC OS 5.13
!EasiWriter, version 8.64
!ArtWorks, version 2.75
!AWViewer, version 2.10 (in !Boot.Resources)

2. Produce EasiWriter documents with text and up to 10 "figure" frames
containing ArtWorks diagrams* and then convert them to HTML.

Do you get any errors? If you can try this out on a few docs and feed
back the results on this list I would be very grateful.

* consisting of sprites, text, "ClipViewed" objects, mirrored objects,
transparent objects.

Regards

Richard