[icon-discuss] Re: 40gb hd?

  • From: "kaye zimpher" <kayezimpher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 23:38:09 -0400

I'd like to know why the price is quite so much and as a consumer of the product, I feel I have a right to ask. This is not about me or anyone else not having the money. I have 250 dollars I'd be glad to hand to Levelstar right now if they could kindly tell me, what is it about ten gb of space or the process of installation that makes it necessary to charge the said price. Many blindness related companies no matter the good work they have done have been harshly criticized in the past for the horrid up charging of their blind consumers. I'd hate to see a company with such a wonderful product begin to fall in to that category. We're told not to discuss such topics on the list but to me the topic relates because we the consumer using the product need to know exactly what we will get when we send our product in for this upgrade should we choose that to be the best choice for us. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>