[icon-discuss] Re: 40gb hd?

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 19:43:13 -0700

It's not wrong or right. They're just not raising the price at this time for this specific hard drive increase. I can't speak to the future--whether there will be more increases in size, whether that will effect price, etc.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
From: llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 15:35:49 -0500

Jenny, Do you know the cost of this to the customer?  Thanks.