[icon-discuss] Re: 40gb hd?

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 18:33:22 -0700

I think you're getting ahead of yourselves. APH has not announced anything about their plans regarding hard drives. It really would be wise to wait and see what they have to say before continuing with this discussion.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>