[icon-discuss] Re: 40gb hd?

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:25:34 -0500

I'm not going to ACB, but I might be at NFB.  So, if the hard drives are out
then, could they drag some along, and put them in there?  I realize Dallas,
where I think NFB is this year, is quit a ways for a company to drag hard
drives, but just a thought.

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.
You can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet
Explorer and see what happens.
 e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx