[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.12 dev 1

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 16:39:39 -0500

Ok, I think I am beginning to understand.
The whole sounds thing is not changing to some new system.  It is still the
same system with added _success or _fail kind of stuff. Ahh, dang I'm stupid,
lol.

So for a smash brains skill sound of smash, it could be just like before, but
for the warrior it could be warrior_smash_success, meaning the skill or effect
sound but for the warrior alone as a diffrent one that shows it made it or not
on an attempt.

so if there is multiple sounds, then it would be
warrior_smash_success1.wav, warrior_smash_success2, warrior_smash_success3 etc
and so forth?

I hope I got all that right.