[openbeos] Re: the browser ...

  • From: "arougthopher" <beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 00:03:20 -0800

>The question I want to ask is if it was decided that BeZilla was not
the way
>to go and another browser was decided to be the main browser (if this
was to
>happen of course) would you move over to help develope that browser. I
only
>ask because whats the point of going the way of a new browser if
developers
>of browsers aren't willing to help may as well stay the way things
are.

If it were decided, then I would be willing to work on another browser.
However, I would not like to see the BeZilla port die, and would at
least try to keep it at its current state, i.e. compiling and somewhat
usable.  But, until that decision is made, I will try to make bezilla a
better browser.

-paul