[openbeos] Re: the browser ...

  • From: "zoe" <zoefly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 11:47:28 GMT

I think I might have missed something. Why only one supported
browser?

As a struggling ignorant end user
I must admit I use at least two if not all three of the BeOS browsers
every BeOS session. I use them as a team to explore the web.
I would recommend supporting (in whatever way is possible due
to the limits of the projects resources) at least two browsers.
A sleak fast (net+ replacement) and a full blown multi-talented
one (eg. mozilla).  We are still in the very early stages of the
Openbeos project but ultimately I believe a browser choice is
important.

I am of course speaking out of complete ignorance and
I am very grateful for the excellent work you folks are doing.

Zoe