[openbeos] Re: WalterCon 2008: Change of Plans

  • From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:09:03 +0200

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:46:58 +0200, Michael Phipps <michael.phipps@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyway - I think that the people in the US who might be interested and capable of helping are working too many hours already at their day jobs. Like me, for example.

I think other, haiku os is opensource as we bsd ore linux.
Haiku inc have todo a job and when the people have not time ore fun then mast he play fair (fairplay)
and say, ok i cant do this. And we can look to other alternative.
A lot of people (developer and user) are spent time for haiku devlopment, for the most it is more then a hobby os ore a fun job. Also haiku inc is in time the orginasation behind this so far, so good ?

I will see, now i am go into me and thinking ...

Ralf