[haiku] Re: HaikuBox Revisited

  • From: Alexander Fortin <alexander.fortin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 20:27:58 +0200

On 08/04/2010 07:53 PM, Matthew Nawrocki wrote:
Fair enough. Honestly I am sure there is other hardware out there that
can grant perfect compatibility. It's just a matter of digging around a
bit and experimenting.

Anyway congratulations for the good job! Unfortunately it will be not so easy to ship stuff like LianLi's where I live (Italy) but as you suggest, it could be a good reason to sneak around and see what the local market offer (it's been a while I've entered a computer retail shop!)

PS no photographs? I'm curious! :)

--
Alexander Fortin