[haiku] HaikuBox Revisited

So guys...

  I found what I think is the perfect motherboard for Haiku (for an entry
level system) called the Zotac NM10-DTX WiFi.

http://pden.zotac.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=210

It is a Mini ITX form factor and is considered a "one-stop-shop" motherboard
that integrates the CPU, Video, Audio and Wired/Wireless chips on the same
board. The kicker here is that the wireless used is an atheros chipset as
well as the fact that this mobo is one of the few available with PCIe slots.
Now, instead of begging for that GMA 3150 driver, I can simply install the
GeForce 7200 card I have lying around and *presto* instant widescreen
support. :)

So any thoughts on this? This would make for an excellent mobo in the event
that Haiku Inc. creates a project sanctioned box for the general public. I
ordered all the parts and I will post my review once it is all set up.

Cheers!

Matt