[haiku] Re: HaikuBox Revisited

  • From: Brian Hague <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:37:25 -0500

This is the second option for Blinkenlights (also will be on order)

Pros:
Seems to have a decent set of tools to program for more than just blinkenlights
Freakishly small
Freakishly Cheap

Cons:
needs to be programmed from scratch (that's okay)
Still need to decide on which teensy to buy!

Brian Hague