[haiku] Re: HaikuBox Revisited

  • From: Alex von Gluck <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 08:09:10 -0500

On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:23:15 -0400, Matthew Nawrocki
<matthew.nawrocki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here are three images. I can upload more upon request.
>
> http://bit.ly/cAENPS
> http://bit.ly/bRYL04
> http://bit.ly/bPzJDv

Notes:

<3 the Sun Keyboard.. I use one at work on my Linux desktop and it is
aweessommeee.
Blinkenlights are needed, that was one of the cool features of the BeBox
that made it stand out (besides the geek port)

There are plans for home-made blinkenlights floating around on the
internets (parallel, usb->parallel via on-board usb header?) ... they won't
be tied as closely to the hardware as the BeBox's but would look awesome.

Good luck!
 -- Alex