[haiku] Re: Connecting the Community with BeShare

  • From: Jimmy <jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:03:18 -0400

Sean Collins wrote:

It looks like there's an updated build of BeShare at OsDrawer, but the
Haikuware page doesn't link to it.
http://dev.osdrawer.net/projects/beshare

--mmadia

"The page you were trying to access doesn't exist or has been removed."

I get that error when attempting to download from Osdrawer, and its been a fiarly common problem. OsDrawer is often broken

Sean

Sean, I'm getting the same problem so I'm searching around for the gcc4 build.. for now I guess just use the BeShare on haikuware
http://haikuware.com/directory/view-details/internet-network/chat-irc/beshare
It works fine- the only issue I see is that my username doesn't always show up in the list of connected users, even though I am connected..
-shaka