[haiku-development] Re: iPod on Haiku

  • From: Denis Papin <ddcrespe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 13:19:01 +0200

> See src/add-ons/kernel/partitioning_systems/intel/PartitionMap.h:32
>
> The code would need to be changed to make all affected class members
> flexible in size, and then get the sector size when initializing. Then you
> need to work your way up into the kernel to see where these objects are
> initialized and where you can get the geometry info from at these places.

Ok, I will do that.
I took a look at the files, it's interesting ...

What is the best organisation to compile/debug at the kernel level ? May I do
it all on Haiku itself or is it better that I use my linux box ?

I read that both is possible but for this particular task I don't know what
will be the most efficient.

Regards,

Denis

Téléphonez gratuitement à tous vos proches avec Windows Live Messenger  !
Téléchargez-le maintenant !
http://www.windowslive.fr/messenger/1.asp