[haiku-development] Re: Installing Haiku - no installable partitions found

  • From: Paavo Nurminen <paavo.nurminen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 16:22:43 +0200

Ingo Weinhold wrote:
Paavo Nurminen wrote:
It never gets to Drive Setup, instead it writes this PANIC listing
(which I have carefully
written by hand):

PANIC: did not find any boot partitions!
A few issues that could lead to that have been addressed since alhpa 3, so you should try
a recent nightly. If the problem persists, please create a Trac ticket (in this case
mentioning the "PANIC" line suffices, the stack trace is not needed). Acquiring
and attaching a syslog is paramount.

CU, Ingo

Two simple questions:
1. Where are nightly builds? I find only alpha3.
2. During install, where I can find syslog from?

CU, Paavo