[haiku-development] Re: Fwd: [haiku-doc] Organizing translations of User Guide/Welcome Package

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 16:52:03 +0100 CET

"Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> parallel documents
> (one master and a set of slaves, translations)
> each with -versioned- paragraphs which should
> ideally be in sync between all set of documents.

I just looked at the docbook source. Looks clean to me.

If the markup tags could host a version attribute I'm
guessing it should work to have an translation editor
for a set of docbook files.

Either on a wiki-like website, or as a Haiku-native offline
tool. In any case I think document changes should get
committed to SVN. Always good to maintain some history.

/Jonas.