[haiku-development] Re: AboutSystem window credits (was: Testing the poll)

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 23:38:05 +0200

Hi,

"Jonas Sundstrom" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Haiku as a product is primarily code and data.
> (binaries, text, images, sounds, documentation)

A product is never just the material part, it's also the feeling and idea or
spirit you associate with it. And in these areas, I believe Koki for example
has contributed a lot already. I want to keep this email short, so I won't
start to enumerate, but just because it is more challenging to reflect this in
the credits than to run some statistics on SVN commits, doesn't mean we should
not at least try to do it. ;-)

Best regards,
-Stephan