[guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:52:55 +0100

Good evening sara
Oh my god forgot all about that hahahahahaha losing the plot now never was with
it hahahahahahaha
my head comes loose a lot of the times hahahahahaha Just goes to show how we
all miss one and other on here worried sick about malcolme too the other week
too
it scares us all to death when nobody comes on for weeks
worrying lot we are hahahahahahaha

Glad your having nice time with friend great oh your poor jamie over here while
your over there
great only got tomorrow he might bring you some choclates if your a good girl
hahahahaha

enjoy yourself life too bloody short

glad your looking forward to your boyfriend Jamie coming tomorrow great
bet you both weill land up in the pub and chip shop
can raed you both now hahahahahaha who knows you might surprised me
enjoy your Evening