[guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:05:30 +0100

Good morning
Goodness I slep right thrugh like a baby wow not done that for ages.

We have a hot day here now great
Going to the coffee morning here at residents lounge

Its at 11am to 1pm
Just orderd myself a meal from that cafe again
what am I like
ordrered home made meat and potato pie with home made crust its all square one
in square box what you get macdonalds stuff like that kind of a box
My carer made me carrots and turnips last night while she made dinner for us
both so she mashed it up put it in tub .
good idea so that wiell be a nice tea for me tonight
Its £3 for the pie and gravy delivery included cheap meal isn't it?
not bad

Well have a nice time today
Take care