[guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:22:29 +0100

Hi sara
wow all go lately
well glad your catching up now on emails does your head in hundreds of emails
wow
I am glad you are missing your boyrfriend what is wrong with him?

you said he is poorly
when weill you be going over to stay at his house?
that wiell be lovely won't it?

Glad you tried them sausage and beans melt from greggs what are you like for
copying off our clare hahahehhehehehe
she should be  a taster for food hahahahahaha or a sales women for pies
hahahehehehehehe she weill certainly make business for them
no doubt about that.

Oh dear your poor sister feeling quite low over her friend shame.

I heard that there is hurrican in america yesterday sad isn't it?scary
to think that a hurrican can caused the world to turn upside down just in
matter of hours wow frightening believe me glad we never get anything like that
are you Sara?

yes kids all go back now on 5th of September horray
Well had nice  time at Julie's yesterday we had roast chicken dinner and new
potatoes and carrots and peas and cabbage and gravy wow gorgeous

we had apple pie and custard for later on
Mathew had his friend there thomas in dining room playing on his x box

I listened to x factor very good last night
did you like it?

yes corrie is all action now as we like it  right take care have nice sunday