[guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 18:11:35 +0100

Good evening sara
oh thank you.

Goodness don't you stay up late got nick name for you now
Night owl hahahehehehehehehe
your head turns side to side hahahahaha get to bed early order from me now got
it?hahahahahahaha
Yep its frustrating how soaps we love most all finish
what gets me is this they put bloody repeats
sick of it sorry to moan hahahahahaha
Tv is boring most days but our fantastic emmerdale and corrie is brilliant
isn't it?
hey if there was no emmerdale or corrie i would get rid of my tv
mean that

what kind of mobile have you got?
is it speech on it?
i can't hear speech on mobile phones tiny difficult
I tried the oaisis phone from rnib keys brilliant on there but stopped doing it
now
keys were apart
great
but never mind deafblind people not meant to have mobile phones
gosh bloody hot in here now sunshine gone all hot outside typical
right going for somthing to eat enjoy all your soaps sara listen always drink
glasses of water while throat is dry and it helps you must be talking too much
hahahehehehehehe
right take care

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 04/08/2011 17:22
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back from Cinema

Hi CArol.

Glad you enjoyed the film it souneds fun but sorry there was no audio
description I had the same disappointment when I wanted to see New Moon the
second part of the Twilight series I'd been looking forward to if for months
since reading the book and it does need audio with a lot of visual in it but it
was great all the same. Glad you enjoyed all that food especially chocolate
fix. I hope you enjoy your meal with your friend Elaine this evening.

Well I have been sleeping off a saw throat most of the day yesterday it was
just dryness and then it got a bit worse but I feel much better for resting
most of the day as I want to save my energy to my trip to the seaside tomorrow
with friends especially Jamie my sunshine boy bless him.  I must admit as well
last night I comkpletely forgot the time as I had some emails to catch up on
after speaking to my beloved for our lovely goodnight chat and before I knew it
it was 3 AM and I thought bugger I didn't realize how late it was I must have
been on a high from folk club it was a later night than usual with it being the
last one.  I hope every-one is havign a good day. oH I do wish home and away
hadn't finished for August I agree with Clare there for sure I thought they
used to have old episodes on fiver I thought that was 1 7 6 I might be wrong I
can't remember as I don't listen to that channel very often but it would be
good to see the old episodes again as I know they some times do that when its
off in the summer and Christmas. Having shepherds pie for tea.

Take care.

Love Sarah xx