[guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 22:29:55 +0100

Hi sara
my x boyfriend eric got very tight fisted on the last two years I was with him

I couldn't understand him at all he got all miserable never knew why
he changed so much
I couldn't understand why he only wanted to come to my flat once a week on a
sunday

I used to go for lovely meals every sunday well before that
then it all changed
I cooked him meals in my slow cooker or microwave yet he was happy with that.
I wasn't bored to bloody tears
He would come at 11am in morning stay till 7pm at night

I was desperate for a nice sunday proper lunch in pub but he always said no its
cheaper to stay in
now what kind of boyfriend is that?
Ridiculous isn't it?

When went on holiday in the centtury hotel in Blackpool he used to count his
money all the time on top of table
he only got me three drinks all night from 8pm till midnight no more just three
can you imagine how I had to make it last the miserable tight fisted sod he was
oh honestely

he hated buying raffle tickets
I ended up buying him a strip and blow me when he won he took teddy bear home
to his mother typical
never gave it to me

Oh well never mind got much happier life now who needs men like that tight
fisted
hated parting from his money

Right take care now