[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:23:40 +0100

Hi clare
Yes server must of played up earlier on
Clare no actually had both yes pizza and salad then decided on cheese jacket
potato and beans
greedy sod aren't I?
why do they call me miss piggy hahahehehehehehehe I got good reputation for my
name there .
Hey clare
get your conect 4 out because what can happen there is Jamie can put the tokens
in top slots for fun of it
you have the red tokens with holes in middle and jamie have the yellow one that
all full ones
what do you think?
Guess what I used to play when used to go round every friday while mum wa alive
i played shop with mathew oh my god took all tins of food out of cupboards put
stickers on top twenty pence somthing like that got few tins out he had carrier
bags i would aask him for tin of beans and peas he would put them in bag for me

he had till what cashiers have
you can buy childrens ones now in argos for about £15 you could buy it him for
his birthday
you get drawer that makes ringing noise when it opens then had the numbers on
keypad very simple ones
glass screen  even has a tiny scanner it bleeps too few inches the scanner they
are great
Mention it to your mum.
Mathew played with his for hours kept him very busy indeed
mum used to put two pences in the till for him and one pences for him to play
with
he was eight years old 6 years ago so loved it
Its nice to keep them occupied nowdays as nothing outside for kids any more sad
so plenty of toys inside .
right take care

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx°Ýus.com
Sent On: 10/08/2011 21:05
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] To Carol

Hi Carol oh dear fancy you not getting my lovely long email I sent on here all
about my day and replying to yours so it must be your server playing up. Well I
have forwarded it to you privately so you will see it hopefully. I didn't put
it on here again as I know everyone will have already seen it so didn't want to
repeat myself. Senn has replied to me so it's on here for sure. Oh fancy you
having jacket potato with cheese and onion filling for tea I thought you had
pizza with chips hahahaha. OH you change your mind as often as your socks oh
your so funny for sure. Yes it's so scary these riots are now in my part of the
world oh it's never ending let's hope they will soon stop. Oh yes I'm worried
about our lovely Malcolm too as not heard from him for a while hope he's ok.
Well Carol hope you have a good day tomorrow. Keep you posted on mine. Our
little Jamie will be here so it will be lovely I look forward to playing
dominoes and board games with him again. Love Clare xxxx