[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:07:07 +0100

Hi clare
Oh your just so funny you know hahahahahaha i am a famous miss piggy because i
am in all story books and on tv cartoons  and on fridge magnets too and also in
farms all over the world gorgeous one out them all hahahahahahaha
even pepper pig water bottles and toys and money boxes too so fame at long last
Hey clare I have always wanted a piggy money box shaped a piggy with curly tail
but can never find any infact they used to always sell them in Woolworth
I would love one so much
one might turn up one day

right clare bet your tired now
isn't it nice now you have extra people to take you out have you sent Barbara a
text to thank her for the lovely day?
hey just think now 3 more christmas cards to add to your long list now oh my
god more cards for you to make too clare isn't that great?
Hey just think i could be getting extra gift now from your jewellery course
brilliant
now you weill look forward to somthing now when does it start clare?
is it September?
hey just think clare blinds clubs and dancing first week second week dancing on
tuesday and jewellery course on thursday wow fantastic
great
Right going for glass of lemonade now
take care
Love miss piggy boots carol x.x.x.x.