[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 19:00:35 -0000

Hi Carol
yes dogs are good company and they get you out everyday
we take them to the beach most afternoons which is good exercise for both of us
but the trouble is we usually end up having some of that medicine today it was
a chocolate feast  that was yummy,Ray just had a vanilla the dogs had to put up
with a doggie treat hahahaha but they had a great time running with all the
other dogs,had roast chicken and all the trimmings for lunch,
love from
Jenny