[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 10:43:54 +0100

Good morning Keith
Thank you for that advice there very good
Yes do remember that joke now good one
hey might make me cry all them onions hahahehehehehehe
they say onions make you cry even when your peeling them
Certianly take your good advice there thank you keith
have a good day

From: Keith Wines - Email Address: muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/10/2011 23:50
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] To Carol

Hello Carol,if you are coming down with a cold or sniffy nose why not do as it
said in one of my recent jokes ,that is put an Onion in each room ,this is said
to help you not get a cold ,I think that it said about Onions and Potatoes and
Mayonnaise,do you remember it.

I have not yet bought any but intend to buy four for the rooms including the
kitchen in my bungalow.

My regards and best wishes to all

From me muckyduck2

or Keith