[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:49:24 -0000

Good Morning Carol
well it is milder here this morning, and yes Torquay is only seven miles from
Paignton,I have to go there today to the Vodaphone shop as when they changed my
phone in Exeter they screwed up my sym card so cannot get Internet so have to
get it sorted out,I met Phyllis about three years ago when we were having
computer lessons together, she is a good laugh,I had toast and marmalade also
for breakfast but have to buy some more as I have run out now,tonight might be
bangers and mash but I might change my mind before then,glad your cooker is
making you nice meals,good that you have been to Paignton and had a good
time,we also have seal's in our bay as well,sorry miss Piggy is still having
problems she should get in touch with Monyx he seems to be  a good one to get
to know,hope piglets are behaving themselves,won't tell you too much about
gammon steaks you might think I have eaten one of miss piggy's family hahahaha
well have a good day
love from
Jenny
xxx