[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol

Hi Carol
well it was pouring down this morning and thought I would miss my walk on the
beach but the sun came out just in time for us to have our roast chicken dinner
wash up and take the dogs to the beach,it was a bit windy and there were a few
splashes of rain but the sun was still out,so I had a nice mint choc ice cream
which was yummy,Ray My husband had Cheese on toast for tea but he does his with
a slice of ham first then the cheese on top he then melts the cheese over the
ham then tops it with tomato and puts that under the grill, that is really
yummy,I just finished up the rest of the chicken from lunch time,it is nice to
talk about food and what things we like to eat hahahaha hope your computer is
going well now? I heard a few people on the two town talker asking about it,I
expect you have listened to it by now,
love from Jenny